Working succesfully with
For two decades team tactics have been a leading provider of unique corporate team and client events in and around London and the UK.
Providing innovative corporate team building solutions as well as corporate hospitality at the UK’s major sporting & cultural events.With our extensive experience we are also able to provide bespoke corporate entertainment events for those clients looking to deliver something different and to maximise their budget potential.
We love to create and provide team building days, fun business events, staff entertainment, and company team exercises, corporate outings and incentive days to reward staff with a focus on London. This often involves fun days away from the office and interactive, sometimes quirky team building ideas. Whether it be finding new ways for the team to interact, encouraging creativity, improving morale, or an alternative fun-filled day out of the office in and around London.
- How to Convince Your Boss to Buy You an Aston Martin 0
Yes, you heard right – how to convince your boss to buy you an Aston Martin (well, at least for the day). This blog will show you how to convince your boss to treat you and your team to an adrenaline-fuelled, high-speed driving experience in one of England’s most iconic cars. And it doesn’t… Read more »
- Team Building Events in London 0
With the UK’s capital housing a multitude of businesses, we have a range of corporate team building experiences right on its doorstep. London, being the heart of UK tourism and a busy metropolis can often be overlooked as a great location for team building experiences; but there are many activities that we provide that can… Read more »
- Slideshare: 10 Lessons on #Teamwork #teambuilding #teammanagement #motivation http://t.co/NHVuFFdaGd
- Entrepreneur are searching for companies with high-performing cultures. How important do you consider #teambuilding ? http://t.co/UkrGqcfFIE
- Team-Building Exercises - How to Plan Activities That Actually Work #teambuilding #teammanagement #motivation http://t.co/0HuOHZrm17