Working succesfully with
For two decades team tactics have been a leading provider of unique corporate team and client events in and around London and the UK.
Providing innovative corporate team building solutions as well as corporate hospitality at the UK’s major sporting & cultural events.With our extensive experience we are also able to provide bespoke corporate entertainment events for those clients looking to deliver something different and to maximise their budget potential.
We love to create and provide team building days, fun business events, staff entertainment, and company team exercises, corporate outings and incentive days to reward staff with a focus on London. This often involves fun days away from the office and interactive, sometimes quirky team building ideas. Whether it be finding new ways for the team to interact, encouraging creativity, improving morale, or an alternative fun-filled day out of the office in and around London.
- 3 Winter Warmer Team Building Exercises 0
Already got the winter blues? Wrap up warm this winter with excellent winter warmer team building exercises. We have a number of highly engaging team activities which means team building doesn’t have to stop in the winter months. If you are struggling to boost morale in the dreary winter months our selection of sociable and… Read more »
- Struggling For Last Minute Office Christmas Party Ideas? 0
What to see in London at Christmas If you have been tasked with organising your Christmas party at short notice you may be struggling to find office Christmas party ideas and availability! At Team Tactics we enjoy creating unique and enjoyable events throughout the year but we have to say, Christmas is our favourite time… Read more »
- Struggling to boost morale this winter? Check out our 3 Winter Warmer #teambuilding events perfect to motivate staff https://t.co/nm8WkrhiJx
- Menu looks wonderful, more so on an empty stomach! @HoCEventsUK https://t.co/n63g9Atg7M
- Fancy baking #cakes for a charity in your next #teambuilding event? We thought so... https://t.co/lHJMRorWJn https://t.co/jn4DNfm1iv