Working succesfully with
For two decades team tactics have been a leading provider of unique corporate team and client events in and around London and the UK.
Providing innovative corporate team building solutions as well as corporate hospitality at the UK’s major sporting & cultural events.With our extensive experience we are also able to provide bespoke corporate entertainment events for those clients looking to deliver something different and to maximise their budget potential.
We love to create and provide team building days, fun business events, staff entertainment, and company team exercises, corporate outings and incentive days to reward staff with a focus on London. This often involves fun days away from the office and interactive, sometimes quirky team building ideas. Whether it be finding new ways for the team to interact, encouraging creativity, improving morale, or an alternative fun-filled day out of the office in and around London.
- The Corporate Christmas Party Guide To London 0
Once again the year has flown by! We are now in October and the planning for the festive season is well away with venues in central London already booked up on certain dates in December. We hope this is a little push to help you make the correct decisions to achieve a fantastic staff… Read more »
- 4 Popular Team Building Exercises To Energise Your Employees 0
Teamwork is a critical factor to consider when trying to achieve maximum efficiency within the workplace. In order to remain competitive it is imperative that tasks are completed to high standard and in the quickest time to maintain a high level of productivity. In order to achieve this, firms need to make a relatively small… Read more »
- #Wimbledon feedback 'Very well managed, relaxed, much fun and very exciting' 2016 packages... http://t.co/d9yN7F1FGD http://t.co/XmKeye0rng
- Fantastic feedback from another enjoyable #Haka event ''Genuinely delivered one of the best activities I’ve seen in my career'' #teamwork
- Fantastically close finish to our GOS treasure hunt this afternoon. After 3 hours 11 points divided the top two teams. #teambuilding