It’s an almost inescapable fact: Henley Regatta is the most quintessential British event on the social calendar. Whether your a fan of rowing or not, Henley still provides an unforgettable experience for corporate clients. Described as having an ‘Edwardian garden party ambience’, Henley features a range of attractions ranging from chic bars serving Pimm’s to private members areas filled with gentlemen in boater hats and stripped blazers.
For nine years Team Tactics have been providing hospitality at the Henley Regatta within our famous River Lounge marquee. Below are just some of the reasons why our exclusive Henley Regatta hospitality provides one of the best hospitality experiences available, offering you the perfect platform at which to raise your business’s profile.
- Location. The River Lounge is the closest marquee to the starting line and positioned at one of the narrowest points along the Regatta course. This exclusive position provides you and your guests one of the best views of the racing with the oarsmen at maximum stroke just after the start. There’s surely no better way to impress your clients than enjoying one of the best views to be had at the prestigious Henley Regatta.
- Catering. Our caterers are amongst the best in the country, and have a long list of prestigious contracts including working with the Royal Palaces. With Champagne and breakfast canapés, a sumptuous 4-course lunch and afternoon tea, you and your guests will find all your culinary senses delighted! View our menu for last years Regatta.
- Complimentary River Cruise. As part of your experience at the River Lounge we offer you and your guests a complimentary river cruise during the day. Aboard a traditional wooden boat you can take your staff or clients on a lovely cruise down the Thames to soak up the Regatta’s atmosphere and see the wonderful sights. This unique opportunity adds to a superior experience at Henley Regatta
- Live entertainment. As well as the fantastic rowing action happening outside the front of the River Lounge, you’ll also find a live Jazz band playing inside adding to the ambiance. There are also plasma screens in the River Lounge showing the BBC’s live coverage of Wimbledon.
- Beautifully decorated. Each year the River Lounge features a new, contemporary interior decór which provides a refreshing experience for our returning clients. Every year clients remark on the ‘wow’ factor the interior has and 2011 saw the River Lounge elegantly decorated with a lime-green and white theme. The River Lounge truly is a joy to be inside and the stunning interior, along with the garden outside, offers the perfect environment for entertaining your most valued clients and staff.