The countdown to summer has most definitely started after the long Easter weekend and all eyes at Team Tactics are firmly on the upcoming summer sporting events. If you ask the team here (or we’d guess, any event organiser for that matter) what their favourite sporting event is, the overwhelming response is Wimbledon. There are few events that can match the benefits of Wimbledon hospitality and none that can match it’s atmosphere. Below are our top 5 reasons why you should choose Wimbledon hospitality this year to provide your corporate entertainment.
1. Face to Face Time. Not only does Wimbledon hospitality provide plenty of rare face to face time with clients, suppliers and staff, it provides more so than most sporting hospitality events. Unlike football or rugby the day is not limited to one match and guests will enjoy longer use of their facilities meaning there is more time to develop relationships. For example The Wimbledon Club opens at 10.30 am and guests don’t depart until 7.00 pm.
2. Level of Sporting Action. As mentioned above, Wimbledon hospitality is not limited to one match. Depending at which stage of the tournament guests attend, there may be several matches to watch on Centre or No. 1 Court and with the Centre Court retractable roof there’s also less disruptions to play. So if you and your guests are true tennis fans you may enjoy a selection of matches and the opportunity to see some of tennis’ best players all in one day.
3. Level of Hospitality. However even if you and your guests aren’t ardent tennis fans then the superb hospitality facilities offer you a sanctuary from the crowds in which to relax and converse. Wimbledon features hospitality that is amongst the best in the UK; fine food, complimentary bars (including Champagne!), exceptional service and prime location seats are all standard. Depending on which package you choose you’ll find a range of extra touches ranging from complimentary sun cream to a luxury chauffeur car service for you and your guests.
4. Prestige & Tradition. As the oldest tennis tournament in the world, Wimbledon enjoys an aura of great prestige and is held in the highest regard by most top players. There is also much tradition surrounding The Championships such as strawberries and cream, the all-white clothes worn by the players and of course the fact it’s the only major played on the game’s original surface – grass. This combination of prestige and tradition creates the perfect setting for corporate entertaining in which one can’t help be charmed by the unique atmosphere.
5. Olympic Venue. Adding to an already exclusive event, the famous SW19 courts will play host to the Olympics tennis tournament only a couple of weeks after Wimbledon. Expect to see even more of a buzz about the grounds and soak up the atmosphere with your clients for this potentially once-in-a-lifetime experience.