With the biggest weekend of the summer nearly here we’d say now is definitely the time to be thinking about how your team is going to mark it with a spectacular event of your own! We’ve a fantastic range of outdoor team building events to choose from which allow you and your team to enjoy the most of the summer weather (hopefully!) as well as bond and grow together as a team.
Outdoor team building events are great for boosting team energy levels and improving motivation and they also work well before members of the team take time off for their summer holidays. Team members will come back excited and rejuvenated! And so below are 5 of the best outdoor team building events that we can offer you this year.
- Huntathlon. You may be too late to qualify for the Olympics but you can still take part in your very own Olympics-themed treasure hunt! Teams will have to work together and employ their creativity and problem solving skills in order to finish top of the podium for Huntathlon! View our Treasure Hunts page for more information.
- It’s a Knockout. It’s a Knockout, based on the popular BBC show, is fast, furious and heaps of fun! Teams will enjoy a superb day outdoors with activities such as Supersud’s, Fe Fi Fo Fall and All Hands On Deck. You also have the option to use the actual equipment from the BBC show too for that added excitement and authenticity!
- Cab Clue Trail. In a recent blog post we told you how we’ve improved our most popular London event to include some of the city’s best sights. Therefore it’d be amiss not to include it on this list! The Cab Clue Trail is just about the closest thing to the perfect team building event in our opinion; participants visit some of London’s best loved landmarks, learn a range of interesting facts/trivia and all the while they’re improving their communications skills, team work, creativity and morale.
- Ocean Treasure Hunt. On a glorious summer’s day, this is team building at its best! Every year our Ocean Treasure Hunts have outstanding feedback, with clients commenting on how exhilarating it is to power around the Solent aboard our fleet of RIB’s. Teams are equipped with maps, charts, logbook, stopwatches, cameras and a ‘Bribery Fund’ which they must all use to good effect in this treasure hunt with a twist!
- The Great Outdoors. If Ray Mears did team building, we reckon this is what he’d choose! The Great Outdoors is our ultimate team building challenge, lasting a day and night as you and your team take on a range of exhilarating activities such as quad safari and blindfold driving, before camping overnight at our beautiful Kent venue.