For most corporate hospitality days out, it is the ambience of the event that draws the client and their valued clients to our events throughout the year. However for the keen beer drinkers amongst some others, knowing what’s on the beer drinking agenda at Old Billingsgate Market on 3-5 Ocktober 2012 is vitally important!
The London Bierfest has established itself as a familiar favourite amongst our corporate clients since it’s inception in 2003. The informal atmosphere is great for improving relationships within your team or with old clients and is sure to leave lasting memories for years to come!
Located in Old Billingsgate Market, the London Bierfest is in an excellent location on the Thames in Central London. Guests will have no problems arriving here, whether they work a couple of Tube stops away or out of the City; particularly important after a few steins full of beer!
There’s a superb range of beers available including a low alcohol option. So here you go – this is the beer served to you as draught in ‘steins’ at The London Bierfest this Ocktober.
- Bitburger Premium Pilsner (4.8%) – the classic Bitburger, this premium Pilsner is made using the best ingredients leading to a strong hop taste, and has been brewed the same way for decades.
- Kostritzer Schwarzbier (4.8%) – Despite it’s dark, sepia colour the Schwarzbier has a soft and balanced taste as well as a creamy head.
- Licher Weizen (5.4%) – The Licher Weizen is a cloudy golden beer and has a lovely aroma of banana and cloves as well as featuring a light banana taste.
- Bitburger Drive (00.5%) – The Bitburger Drive is properly brewed before the alcohol is removed so it enjoys that classic Bitburger taste. It’s also low in calories!
- Konig (4.9%) – The Konig is a slight bitter tasting pilsner but with a light taste and has quite an earthy hop aroma to it.
- Benediktiner (5.4%) – The Benediktiner has a fruity aroma and sweet taste. Overall a refreshing beer with a large thick head.
There’s also a live Oompah band filling Old Billingsgate Market with the sounds of their foot stomping music, as well as waitresses serving authentic German fayre to your table. For those who really want to join in with the party there’s Helga hair and the Bavarian hats!
The last few years have sold out at the London Bierfest proving it’s continued rise in popularity and reputation as one of the best corporate hospitality days out in London, so contact us today to avoid disappointment. We hope to see you there this Oktober!