It’s official. This summer is so far the wettest on record. But don’t let that stop you from having a change of the daily routine with one of our London team building activities. An indoor summer team building event can help raise spirits despite the weather and increase motivation. It’s also a great time to bring your team together and solidify relationships before the summer holidays.
With that in mind we’ve put together a list of 5 London team building activities Team Tactics can offer you this summer in order to get the most from your team.
1. Animation Nation. Animation Nation is always a firm favourite here and being a completely mobile event, it had to feature in this list. We’ve held Animation Nation at client offices in London before, setting up the rigs and bringing enough plasticine to remake the Titanic! We can create fun briefs for your team to work to such as the Olympics and the Diamond Jubilee or we can work to a brief set by you, such as your company’s values.
2. Circus Skills. The superb Shoreditch Town Hall offers the perfect venue for participants to try their hand at a range of circus skills such as the flying trapeze, stilt walking, tight wire walking and acrobatic balances. Our fully trained professionals will be on hand throughout your event ensuring that all participants get the most of their day.
3. Corporate Cooking. The summer may not have turned up but with Corporate Cooking we can bring it indoors with a range of options such as a Pimm’s reception and even a BBQ menu. Our professional chefs will guide participants through their menu as well as instruction on cookery techniques. We’ve two venues in Central London to choose from making Corporate Cooking a superb option for those in the City or just visiting. This August we’re also offering £10 discount per person so there’s all the more reason to book!
4. Global Music Experience. Get into the Olympic spirit and experience a range of different cultures with our fantastic Global Music Experience. This high energy event uses drumming, percussion, movement and costume to build your team’s creativity and highlight the importance of team work. There’re eight different cultural zones to choose from ensuring your team get to experience a fabulous range of different musical cultures.
5. Television Team Day Experience. Team Tactics are able to offer a television experience like no other at the superb 01zero-one studios in Soho. This experience is as close you can get to the real thing without actually working in Broadcasting! There’s a variety of roles teams must fill in order to bring together a range of productions such as cameraman, sound technician and even starring roles like presenter or model.