Its now the beginning of November; whilst the shops have finished Halloween with a frantic turnaround for the festive season and TV commercials are now focusing our attention to Christmas, I thought a Monday morning blog with ……49 days to Christmas, you may be interested in Team Tactics varied offering for Christmas Entertaining this year…or not!!
As you would have seen from our website, there is SO much on offer this year for entertaining key staff and clients over the festive period, I have created my top 5 best Christmas Events.
- Ready Steady Christmas – not blowing our own trumpet too loudly, but Team Tactics started running corporate cooking events 9 years ago, when literally there was only Prue Leiths and us. With our huge experience, we devised the Christmas cooking event , Ready Steady Christmas which is probably one of our best sellers to date. I would imagine some of the reasoning behind this is because, within the price, both the food and the drink is included in the overall package cost plus doing a fun and engaging activity. No venue hire costs as already included. A good value for money package with Christmas music and Christmas hats to give your Christmas lunch that extra twist!
- Santa’s Sleigh Trail – we created the original Cab Clue Trail some 16 years ago, and together with our small regular team of cabbies, our Santa Sleigh Trail will delight everybody. Our cabbies will be dressed in their Santa Suits (yes XXL!!) playing Christmas jingles we have provided each cab! Our treasure hunt is steeped in history and mystery and no matter what level of participant, this event always entertains everyone. Suitable for teams as small as eight or over two hundred, this fun packed Christmas event for staff can be also incorporate other activities, eg pub stops, art galleries, The London Eye, or our Thames Power Blast.
- You’re Christmas Crackers – this new animated workshop is a must for creative groups. Making a short animated film with a Christmas twist gives a group the chance to think creatively which will require a unified effort, whilst the fun, hands-on process creates a relaxed atmosphere for colleagues to work together. We have seen some superb animations done over the watchful eye of Dan and his team. Dan was one of the animators from Wallace & Gromit, Cure of the Were-Rabbit, so participants know they are in the safe hands of true professionals.
- Get out into the countryside and try some new and exciting outdoor activities with our Santa’s Day in the Country. Please don’t pigeon hole some very average multi activity days, these days are just exceptional. I particularly enjoy 4 x 4 driving on just an amazing 4 x 4 course, plus the Quad Bike Safari, taking participants through quaint Kent countryside, orchards, woods and fabulous tracks. Finish off the day with an appetising homemade Christmas lunch in the Orchard Room, sit back in front of the fire and wind down!
- Winter Wonderland, back in London now, Christmas parties wouldn’t be complete without a bit of chiselling your own ice sculpture. What could be better than to do some ice carving in London’s very own ice bar? It doesn’t get any more ‘Christmassy than that!’ Perhaps finish up with a cocktail or two, having enjoyed a Christmas event with a difference!
So here’s hoping everyone gets into the Christmas spirit at work and starts to think about saying thank you to staff and clients alike!