2012 Christmas staff party… Have you made yours? Did you have so much choice you didn’t know what to do? Chances are you went for a dinner and drinks? Let’s step it up!! Our Christmas cooking events has sold.. Like hot cakes…I may add! This is by far our most popular event, due to the festive nature, the competitive element, the food and drink and the coming together with a production of your own festive food!
Companies should certainly be making the most of this end of year celebration by choosing a Christmas team building event that will energize, inspire and motivate as Olympic memories fade and the cool nights lengthen. Team Tactics have been providing inspirational Xmas events for over 17 years. Here are six winning activities that have added more than cranberry sauce to our client’s festive meals:
1. Ready, Steady Christmas with its food, drink and merry elements! https://www.teamtactics.co.uk/staff-christmas-events-christmas-corporate-cooking/
2. Rockin’ around the Christmas Cocktail, Creating an alcoholic taste sensation! https://www.teamtactics.co.uk/staff-christmas-events-christmas-cocktail-party/
3. Chisel All the way, keeping it Ice cool this Christmas. https://www.teamtactics.co.uk/staff-christmas-events-ice-carving/
4. Santa’s Sleigh Trail, Festive Mystery and Black Cab fun! https://www.teamtactics.co.uk/cab-clue-trail-christmas-special/
5. Yuletide on the Thames, Do it in a way that no others have! Christmas on the water! https://www.teamtactics.co.uk/yuletide-london/
6. You’re Christmas Crackers, Plasticine fun!
Maybe these will give you food for thought for 2013, don’t let the icing on your Christmas cake dry out! There’s a lot more to do than just a meal! Get creative and get stuck in, for Christmas only comes once a year!