As we enter June and the weather finally improves, the British sporting and cultural calendar explodes into life. A wealth of summer events presents an ideal opportunity to entertain business clients. The summer of 2013 is no exception with a fantastic range of events to entertain business clients of all tastes and demographics. Here is our guide to the best summer events to entertain business clients.
Top 5 Summer Events to Entertain Business Clients
1. Wimbledon – An event synonymous with the British summer time, Wimbledon hospitality provides a glorious day of high quality tennis entertainment with ample time to get to know business clients better. Clients will get to see the world’s greatest players battle it out for the most sought after prize in tennis on Wimbledon’s famous Centre Court and Court 1. With Nadal returning to fitness and Murray with new confidence following his maiden slam, this year’s competition promises to be as fierce as ever. Between tennis action, a choice of hospitality facilities provides a luxury hospitality experience with the finest of quintessentially British cuisine.
2. Henley Royal Regatta – With world class rowing action, luxury hospitality and a fantastic atmosphere, Henley Regatta is a perfect summer event to entertain business clients. Henley Regatta features over 200 rowing events over 4 days of action, including international rowing teams. The elegant riverside marquees provide full hospitality including jazz band entertainment. Alternatively, to really see the event in style, a chartered boat allows you to witness the action and entertain business clients from the Thames itself.
3. Cowes Sailing week – One of the premier events in the British sailing and social calendars. Your business clients can witness the action from close hand aboard superb yachts or motorboats. Guests can participate in the sailing experience or simply enjoy the day at sea with a glass of champagne. This is the perfect event if your business clients are sailing enthusiasts.
4. Henley Festival – A stylish evening’s entertainment at the vibrant Henley Festival with a selection of big name headline acts, including Madness, the Beach Boys and Jamie Cullum. Art sculptures adorn the lawns with extravagant entertainers providing entertainment around every corner. Fine food and drink served in gorgeous marquees makes this an ideal event for entertaining business clients.
5. The British Grand Prix – The British Grand Prix at Silverstone provides an electric atmosphere. British interest is currently strong with Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button regularly vying for podium positions. Track-side hospitality provides prime views of the action and fine food from all-day chef’s tables. Spectators are treated to a host of additional entertainment including the ever popular post race party, air displays and entertainment zones. If you have a business client wanting high speed entertainment, this is the event for you.