What is Team Building?
Team Building is a collective term used to enhance social relations and define roles within a team. This often involves collaborative tasks and is designed to improve a number of strengths within a group of individuals. Some might fail to believe the benefits of team building but below are a number which are sure to interest any manager or team leader:
• Building effective working relationships – Creating positive relationships with the individuals you interact with at work will make the job more enjoyable and productive
• Finding solutions to team problems – Identifying major problems within the team and working together to find solutions
• Improve communication – A properly designed and implemented team building event can significantly improve communication within the team for better effectiveness
• Increased collaboration between departments -Improve relations between departments for a more efficient workplace
• Sense of achievement – Improve staff morale with a competitive element to a team building event
What makes a great Team Building Event?
A great team building event is one which carries forward benefits and improved team relations into the workplace after the experience itself. However arguably the most important factor for achieving a great team building event is it to deliver and fun and engaging experience.
Popular Team Building Events
At Team Tactics we have been delivering enjoyable but also productive team building events for over 20 years so our corporate event experts understand how to achieve the best results for any budget. Here are three of our most popular team building events:
1. Treasure Hunts: Each team is given the latest iPad mini loaded with our interactive treasure hunt including puzzles to solve, intriguing questions to answer and hilarious photo tasks to carry out. The aim is to explore London from a different angle and to uncover the best kept secrets of the capital but also with a mission to take the title at the top of the live scoreboard against their colleagues. Our latest addition to our treasure hunt family is our Charity Treasure Hunt, in addition to the normal GPS treasure hunt tasks teams must retrieve as many items as possible form the given list with their Charity cash budget. These much needed items will then be dropped off to Demelza Hospice Care For Children along with a donation of a priceless art therapy session. What better way to support a local charity?
2. Graffiti Workshops: Our ARTrageous Graffiti aims to unlock the creative potential in every participant. Our team of graffiti experts takes teams through their graffiti paces arms with spray paints and a blank canvas or wall. Designs are drafted them stencils created for a canvas design of your choice. The best thing about this event is that you get to take the finished canvas away with you to show off your new found Banksy skills to the office.
3. London Turbo Challenge: For a longer experience and a full day event the London Turbo Challenge combines three exhilarating elements. Start off the day with a refreshing blast along the River Thames and the opportunity to see London from a unique perspective. The private RIB’s will then moor up at the legendary O2 where teams will begin their exciting climb up the iconic venue. After a safety briefing teams will enjoy a panoramic views of the capitals skyline.
Over 95% of all clients taking part in our team building events were extremely satisfied with all activities and entertainment and 99% would recommend Team Tactics to their colleagues. Contact us today with your brief and we promise to deliver an unforgettable team building event.