Some weeks at work we often need a little more inspiration and motivation to get us through the tough week. Whether it’s nearing deadline or a week full of tasks you have been putting off for a while these 10 inspirational quotes are perfect to give your office the boost it needs to succeed.
- 2. “Happiness is the real sense of fulfilment that comes from hard work” – Joseph Barbara
- 3. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” – Wayne Gretzky
- 4. “The Pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails” – John Maxwell
- 6. “The best way to predict the future is to invest in it” – Alan Kay
- 7. “The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it” – Tricia Cunningham
- 8. “Don’t count the days, make the days count” – Muhammad Ali
- 9. “Obsessed is just a word lazy people use to describe the dedicated” – Russell Warren
- 10. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse” – Florence Nightingale
If you’re in need of a more motivation, Team Tactics loves to create and deliver fun team building and staff incentives perfect to bring some energy into any team.