The International Polo Day Hospitality
Team Tactics are delighted to offer official hospitality at the International Polo Day – the most prestigious polo event in the world. Full of social whirl and glamour, the International Polo Day allows guests to rub shoulders with celebrities and even members of the Royal Family. The morning sees the brightest British talents showcase their skills, whilst in the afternoon the best English players battle in the Coronation Cup.
Set in the lavish surroundings of Windsor Great Park, guests will enjoy a full hospitality experience, with Champagne and canapés served for guests to enjoy in the garden area. A sumptuous 3-course lunch breaks up the morning and afternoon sessions and is accompanied by specially selected wines.
The Restaurant is a stunning restaurant set within Windsor Great Park. Overlooking the Chukkas Lawn, The Restaurant provides a luxury and relaxing environment – perfect for entertaining guests. Private tables are available for 8 or more guests, whilst smaller numbers will be accommodated on a shared basis.
For larger groups semi private areas offer an exclusive hospitality experience at the International Polo Day. Guests may step out into the Garden Area where there is an array of places to relax and enjoy. Semi Private areas are available for a minimum of 30 guests.
- Reserved Members Grandstand seat for the day’s play
- South Stand ticket in the Grandstand for the day’s matches
- Le Fizz reception
- A sumptuous 3-course summer lunch accompanied an all day complimentary bar serving beers, wines & soft drinks served to the table
- Complimentary bar throughout the day
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Car parking (1 pass between 4 guests)
- Access to official After Party
- Hostess service throughout the day