Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2016 Hospitality
How do the players qualify for the ATP World Tour Finals? Quite simply, it you finish in the Men’s top 8 in both the singles and doubles in the rankings, you are in. Already qualified for 2016 is this last years Champion Novac Djokovic. Treat your key members of staff and clients to official hospitality at the ATP Tennis at The 02, This year the Top eight players will battle it out for $5 million in prize money, the chance to win one of the most prestigious titles in tennis and to finish as the season as No. 1 player.
With the best 8 singles players in the world competing and the best 8 doubles pairings, every match at this prestigious event is worthy of a Grand Slam Final. What’s more the 02 provides an electric atmosphere with a passionate crowd and the sound of every shot amplified within the dome.
With full days of high quality action, this is the ideal event to entertain VIP clients and staff or simply enjoy the action in style with friends. Team Tactics private suite and restaurant hospitality options offer fine food and drink with excellent views of the action.
Prices for BarclaysATP World Tour Finals Hospitality
|Sun 15th – Tue 17th||
|£7,200||£280||£175 (£210 Sunday)|
|Evening||£8,250||£320||£235 (£260 Sunday)|
|Full Day||£13,100||£540||£545 (£625 Sunday)|
|Wed 18th – Fri 20th||
|£360||£240 (N/A Wednesday)|
Enjoy a day with friends or entertain VIP guests at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals from the comfort and luxury of your own Private Suite. This is an intimate and wonderfully relaxed way to watch the world’s greatest tennis players from an exceptional vantage point.
Your Private Suite will enable you to enjoy complimentary drinks at the bar and a selection of gourmet dishes served by your own dedicated hostess.
The spacious VIP suites are available for 15 and 18 guests.
- An exceptional view of the court
- Full-day package; half-day prices may be available for select suites – please contact us for more information
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Four-course gourmet buffet
- Dedicated hostess or steward and concierge service
- Official souvenir programme
- Parking at the arena upon request (1 per 4 guests, subject to availability)
- Suites available for informal meetings
- Branding options for the suites
Business Seat Package
The relaxed atmosphere of The O2 arena’s newly designed VIP lounge is the perfect location for that winning combination of premium hospitality, top tennis and best available seats.
Subject to availability, private tables are available for 4 or 8 people with tables for smaller numbers available on request
- Best available seats in the Lower Bowl
- Shared newly designed hospitality lounge with direct seat access
- Afternoon or evening, or full-daydiscounted package
- Gourmet buffet; complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Reserved tables of 4 or 8 (smaller numbers on request)
- Dedicated hostess and concierge service
- Official souvenir programme
The Club Lounge
The Club Lounge allows you to relish the excitement of the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals with excellent seats and a shared hospitality experience. The casual bistro-style setting offers a light informal meal and finger-food with a premium selection of beverages.
- Best available Category 1 seats in the Lower Bowl
- Exclusive shared hosting area
- Afternoon or evening package; full-day packages available with the corporate option
- Light-bite menu with complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks before the start of the singles match