Chisel All The Way
If you are looking for an alternative to the normal Christmas party, why not try our Christmas ice carving workshop. It doesn’t get anymore ‘Christmassy’ than this with your chance to carve your own Christmas themed ice sculpture.
Our workshops are suitable for between 10 – 200 participants and lasts approximately 60 minutes (otherwise your masterpiece will melt!). This is a fabulous way to try something completely new and capture the seasonal cheer all in one go, as well as having a real ‘hands-on’ Christmas event.
Our Christmas ice carving workshop is perfect as an icebreaker (no pun intended!) or as an add-on to a conference or meeting held during the Festive period. Alternatively if you’re looking for a longer staff Christmas event check out our Winter Wonderland event, featuring ice carving at ICEBAR – the UK’s only permanent bar made if ice!
Christmas Ice Carving Workshop
This event is mobile and can be held at a location of your choice (space permitting). Our professional ice carving instructors will demonstrate and guide participants through the skills and techniques required to create their very own ice sculpture. Then working in teams of three or four participants will carve their very own Christmas themed ice sculpture or a bespoke alternative. Unfortunately, sculptures cannot be taken home!
- Delivery and Set-Up of Ice Blocks prior to event
- Finished Sculpture on view for reference – yes that’s how it’s done! We will show you how to re-create a fabulous Santa or other Christmas themed piece of ice!
- Professional Ice sculptor in attendance throughout OR finished sculpture as a guide
- All equipment required
- Event manager in attendance
- Assistance with venue sourcing if required
Optional Extras (Contact us for prices)
- Bespoke sculpture options
- 1.5 hour workshop
- Prizes for the winners