Welcome to Merry Madness, a festive quest packed with interactive and most importantly, fun Christmas challenges. Teams will have the chance to visit 5 different activity areas where our festive instructor will set you a Christmas themed team building challenge.
The laughter will begin to fill the room as teams complete amusing tasks with their colleagues in this festive frenzy of Christmas fun. Points will be awarded depending on your performance throughout the challenges before the scores are added up to crown the winning team!
Prices for Merry Madness
KEEPING EACH OTHER SAFE
We understand it has been difficult to plan ahead in recent times. This is why we are providing you with a COVID guarantee on all of our team-building activities. This means that if you or any of the group are unable to attend due to local or national restrictions we will help you rearrange the activity to a suitable date free of charge. However, we can now look ahead to a time where teams can come back together at a safe distance by following strict Covid regulations. At Team Tactics we love bringing teams together albeit virtually over the last few months. If you are planning the team reunion or are looking to bring your team back to your offices, we are here to provide safe socially distanced team-building activities.
Merry Madness Activities Include:
- Big Piano
- Put your musical and coordination skills to the test as teams learn to play the nations favourite Christmas song ‘ We Wish You A Merry Christmas’ on our giant walk on floor piano!
- Jingle Bells
- Teams co-ordinate themselves using colour coded bells and information sheets to play a Christmas tune on the hand held bells. (This is harder than it looks).
- Teams follow instructions from team mates in order to assemble and decorate a Christmas tree completely blind folded! Communication is key.
- Christmas Cake
- Inspired by the Great British Bake Off, teams design and decorate their own Christmas cake. Who will create a cake Mary Berry would be proud of?
- Brain Freezers
- Teams must work together to solve a selection of Christmas themed team building puzzles including the ‘Present Pyramid Puzzle’ and the Christmas Robbin’ mystery game.
- Christmas Cardies
- Teams are given a plain jumper and various materials in order to create the worst Christmas jumper you have seen!
- Christmas Fairy
- Teams design and create a fairy outfit, fit for the top of the tree, out of recycled materials.
- 5 Christmas Activities
- Team Tactics event manager & team building instructors
- All activity equipment
- Team packs and stationary
- Fun prizes for the winning team
- £5 Million public liability insurance