Build A Bike For Charity
The Build A Bike For Charity offers something different to participants by combining both the enjoyment of team building, along with increasing your Social Responsibility within the community by making a genuine difference to the lives of young people. This empowering activity includes exciting challenges to engage all team members and to acquire additional parts and materials.
The Build A Bike For Charity is a proven way to improve your team’s communication and team corporation with plenty of laughter along the way. Teams will take part in a number of hilarious team challenges including our favourite ‘Slow Race’ where team members must work against all instincts and become the slowest BMX rider of the group. A lasting legacy can be created from this team building event by promoting community wellbeing in addition to the donation of the finished product. Most importantly this will be a stimulating event to be enjoyed by all participants!
Looking for an alternative charity team building activity? Check out our affordable Charity Apprentice Themed Treasure hunts.
Prices for Build A Bike For Charity
Prices depend on the number of participants and the date chosen please call us on 0203 905 1750 for more details
Build A Bike For Charity
The Bike Build can be achieved in 2 ½ – 3 hours and is a proven way to improve problem solving skills in a technical yet fun environment. All equipment and knowledge sessions will be provided to complete the exciting task.
Teams will rotate around a number of different challenges all lasting around 20 minutes e.g. Team Tyre Challenge & The Slow Race before moving onto the build itself. Teams will work together to produce the bikes to the highest quality complimented by a team quiz. At the end of the event the bikes are thoroughly checked before being donated to your chosen charity.
- REUSE: Make a working belt from an old tyre (all washed & cleaned) its harder than it looks!
- ALL ABILITY: Remove vision and in a team guide a 3 wheel bike around a course (outside).
- TEAM TYRE CHALLENGE: Remove & refit a tyre/tube in the quickest time.
- SLOW RACE: This is great fun to watch! Teams must go against the natural as they embark on a slow race on BMX’s.
At the end of the event Team Tactics can arrange a drinks reception or dinner at the same venue or somewhere close so you can all discuss your creations whilst getting into the team spirit.
- Pre event management including unlimited telephone and email support
- Several fun team challenges
- Team Tactics event management
- Public liability insurance of up to £5 million
- All required equipment provided
- Delivery of the bikes to chosen charity