Working succesfully with
For two decades team tactics have been a leading provider of unique corporate team building events and client events in and around London and the UK.
Providing innovative corporate team building solutions as well as corporate hospitality at the UK’s major sporting & cultural events.With our extensive experience we are also able to provide bespoke corporate entertainment events for those clients looking to deliver something different and to maximise their budget potential.
We love to create and provide team building days, fun business events, staff entertainment, and company team exercises, corporate outings and incentive days to reward staff with a focus on London. This often involves fun days away from the office and interactive, sometimes quirky team building ideas. Whether it be finding new ways for the team to interact, encouraging creativity, improving morale, or an alternative fun-filled day out of the office in and around London.
- Do Something Different For Your Corporate Christmas Event 0
We are at that time of year where those in charge of deciding what to do for the corporate Christmas event are gearing up for the festive period. With several venues and events already sold out for the busiest 6 weeks London experiences, it isn’t too late for the team at Team Tactics to organise… Read more »
- 4 Ultimate Team Building Events For Foodies 0
Our Most Popular Events For Foodies In London Sometimes it is a struggle to find an event which is suitable for a new team or a group of people with different likes and dislikes. One common interest we can all share is the like or love for food. It is not a surprise that our… Read more »
- Perfect ideas for the festive period, 4 Corporate Christmas Event Ideas @ChristmasTimeGB https://t.co/vRRUUvwU3D https://t.co/eFfIe5MhtD
- The countdown to #Christmas has begun with this @ChristmasPromos 4 Christmas Event Ideas for #London… https://t.co/0PTDVb3mPw
- 4 Alternative Corporate Christmas Events for the countdown to #Christmas @OfficialSanta https://t.co/f1wHU1Yn86 https://t.co/nuz7vrX2qq