Working successfully with
For two decades team tactics have been a leading provider of unique corporate team building events and client events in and around London and the UK.
Providing innovative corporate team building solutions as well as corporate hospitality at the UK’s major sporting & cultural events.With our extensive experience we are also able to provide bespoke corporate entertainment events for those clients looking to deliver something different and to maximise their budget potential.
We love to create and provide team building days, fun business events, staff entertainment, and company team exercises, corporate outings and incentive days to reward staff with a focus on London. This often involves fun days away from the office and interactive, sometimes quirky team building ideas. Whether it be finding new ways for the team to interact, encouraging creativity, improving morale, or an alternative fun-filled day out of the office in and around London.
- HAKA – More than a pre-match ritual! 0
Origins of the Haka For many the Haka is seen as synonymous with the All Black rugby team, however, the history of the ancient Māori posture dance goes back much further. The origins of the haka are deeply rooted in a rich history of folklore and legend that reflects the Māori heritage. According to legend,… Read more »
- The Benefits of Corporate Team Building 0
‘A business has to be involving, it has to fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.’ Richard Branson It is not rocket science to understand that a happy workplace makes for a more productive and successful workplace. Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group, is not alone and many successful CEO’s and companies… Read more »
- BRAND NEW Crystal Maze starts tonight at 9pm on C4, don't miss the zones featured in our 'London's Game Of Zones' #CrystalMaze #teambuilding
- Tell a story at your next #teambuilding event with our #Bollywood dancing workshop https://t.co/jVkupPav9M #eventprofs
- Haka - more than just a pre-match ritual! The story behind the ancient posture dance. https://t.co/0ASZ2iELWv https://t.co/HpprRHInq3