Working successfully with
For two decades team tactics have been a leading provider of unique corporate team building events and client events in and around London and the UK.
Providing innovative corporate team building solutions as well as corporate hospitality at the UK’s major sporting & cultural events.With our extensive experience we are also able to provide bespoke corporate entertainment events for those clients looking to deliver something different and to maximise their budget potential.
We love to create and provide team building days, fun business events, staff entertainment, and company team exercises, corporate outings and incentive days to reward staff with a focus on London. This often involves fun days away from the office and interactive, sometimes quirky team building ideas. Whether it be finding new ways for the team to interact, encouraging creativity, improving morale, or an alternative fun-filled day out of the office in and around London.
- 5 Benefits of Team Learning & Development For Your Team 0
What is L&D? Learning and Development is a HR strategy that is specifically focused on helping people learn new skills so that they’re motivated and productive at work. It is important to get the best out of a workforce to drive successful business performance and this can be achieved by developing management skills and capabilities…. Read more »
- Goodwood Revival 2018: A quick guide 0
Friday 7th – Sunday 9th September They say the heyday of the Goodwood circuit was between 1948 and 1966, however, the revival is more than simply an echo of the past. It has grown over its 20 year history into a renowned event in its own right. Its size is unique in the historic race… Read more »
- Want your staff to be motivated and productive at work? Corporate events that focus on Learning & Development could… https://t.co/ND40JU34aY
- There are only 22 days to go until Goodwood Revival 2018 begins read our latest blog and step back in time this Sep… https://t.co/xzt1o0FjBI
- Participants love taking part in the optical illusion challenge during our 'Bright Lights of London' #treasurehunt… https://t.co/yYPbAjyCxA