Working successfully with
For two decades team tactics have been a leading provider of unique corporate team building events and client events in and around London and the UK.
Providing innovative corporate team building solutions as well as corporate hospitality at the UK’s major sporting & cultural events.With our extensive experience we are also able to provide bespoke corporate entertainment events for those clients looking to deliver something different and to maximise their budget potential.
We love to create and provide team building days, fun business events, staff entertainment, and company team exercises, corporate outings and incentive days to reward staff with a focus on London. This often involves fun days away from the office and interactive, sometimes quirky team building ideas. Whether it be finding new ways for the team to interact, encouraging creativity, improving morale, or an alternative fun-filled day out of the office in and around London.
- The Year Of The Rat – A Chinese New Year! 0
Chinese New Year also known as Lunar New Year is a huge celebration taken place all around Asia. It is celebrated at the beginning of the Chinese traditional calendar. The celebration is also referred to as the spring festival. It is known that the Chinese New Year always begins when the new moon comes about…. Read more »
- Five Future Event Trends For 2020. 0
The future of event planning in 2020 is looking bright and beautiful. From unbelievable event technology to a revitalised focus on personalised learning environments and attendees’ work/life balance. Here we are going to look at the top five future event trends for 2020. 1. Attendees Want More Face-To-Face Time. In 2020, brands will invest… Read more »
- Check out our awesome new video showcasing our favourite events as we celebrate 25 years within the events industry… https://t.co/Ize50lCQBj
- Happy Chinese New Year!Ever wondered what the year of the Rat means?https://t.co/Te8ZvdpOvz#chinesenewyear… https://t.co/KFtkb29qkY
- Ran out of new ideas to do in London? Here is a guide to give you a fresh look at activities and must see pop-ups i… https://t.co/7Y8Y8AmIQQ