Working successfully with
For two decades team tactics have been a leading provider of unique corporate team building events and client events in and around London and the UK.
Providing innovative corporate team building solutions as well as corporate hospitality at the UK’s major sporting & cultural events.With our extensive experience we are also able to provide bespoke corporate entertainment events for those clients looking to deliver something different and to maximise their budget potential.
We love to create and provide team building days, fun business events, staff entertainment, and company team exercises, corporate outings and incentive days to reward staff with a focus on London. This often involves fun days away from the office and interactive, sometimes quirky team building ideas. Whether it be finding new ways for the team to interact, encouraging creativity, improving morale, or an alternative fun-filled day out of the office in and around London.
- Explore our Team Building Event of the Month: July 2018 0
When we say ‘Drones’ we’re talking about quadcopters, the little helicopters that we hope will soon be making deliveries direct to our doors. As with any new form of technology that moves, it didn’t take long for people to figure out that they can be raced against each other. The technology has now been miniaturised… Read more »
- Top 10 Al Fresco Summer Party Venues London 0
Summer is here and it’s time to enjoy the good weather while it lasts. If you are planning an outdoor team building activity, such as ‘It’s a Knockout’, you could easily combine it with a BBQ. Maybe you’re looking for a cooking event but don’t want to be cooped up inside, we have the solution… Read more »
- Drones, the little quadcopters we hope will soon be making deliveries direct to our doors are our newest team build… https://t.co/yrQkYyLLhO
- It’s officially Pimm’s O’Clock in the Team Tactics office this afternoon courtesy of our Wimbledon hamper from… https://t.co/c2L5Idn98L
- What a fantastic opening evening at @henleyfestival last night! Our guests soaked up the vibrant atmosphere within… https://t.co/AFMwba0bQb