Working successfully with
For two decades team tactics have been a leading provider of unique corporate team building events and client events in and around London and the UK.
Providing innovative corporate team building solutions as well as corporate hospitality at the UK’s major sporting & cultural events.With our extensive experience we are also able to provide bespoke corporate entertainment events for those clients looking to deliver something different and to maximise their budget potential.
We love to create and provide team building days, fun business events, staff entertainment, and company team exercises, corporate outings and incentive days to reward staff with a focus on London. This often involves fun days away from the office and interactive, sometimes quirky team building ideas. Whether it be finding new ways for the team to interact, encouraging creativity, improving morale, or an alternative fun-filled day out of the office in and around London.
- Top Music Events To Attend in London 2019 0
With the ice cold winds and snow forecast to hit the UK this winter our frostbitten fingers are eagerly typing about the warmer summer weather and the top music and art festivals that come with this. In this article you’ll find out some of the best London music events you must attend in 2019. Barclaycard… Read more »
- Cheltenham Festival 2019: A Quick Guide 0
Taking place between Tuesday 12th March and Friday 15th March, this year’s Cheltenham Festival is proudly sponsored by Magners cider to kickstart the first major horseracing fixture of the year. Starting life in Market Harborough in 1860 as ‘The National Hunt Chase’, The Cheltenham Festival has known a few homes and names before settling into Prestbury… Read more »
- Love Your Music? Check out some of 2019 Top Music Events to Attend in London.https://t.co/vqvDal87YL… https://t.co/XrQdRFEYa6
- Will our group crack the clues in time to free themselves? Introducing our mobile escape rooms #teambuilding… https://t.co/ljL35roRl2
- Great way to cool the cakes in a master chef/card challenge. https://t.co/pXu7X6S1Pr