Working succesfully with
For two decades team tactics have been a leading provider of unique corporate team building events and client events in and around London and the UK.
Providing innovative corporate team building solutions as well as corporate hospitality at the UK’s major sporting & cultural events.With our extensive experience we are also able to provide bespoke corporate entertainment events for those clients looking to deliver something different and to maximise their budget potential.
We love to create and provide team building days, fun business events, staff entertainment, and company team exercises, corporate outings and incentive days to reward staff with a focus on London. This often involves fun days away from the office and interactive, sometimes quirky team building ideas. Whether it be finding new ways for the team to interact, encouraging creativity, improving morale, or an alternative fun-filled day out of the office in and around London.
- Top 5 Team Building Planning Tips 0
Have you been tasked with organising your next company team building event or staff away day? Here are 5 of our best tips to help you choose the right event. 1. Identify Company Needs A couple of the first questions you need to be asking yourself is, “What does our team want to gain from… Read more »
- Why Choose An Open Top Bus For The Epsom Derby 2017 0
This year Epsom Downs Racecourse will be holding the 238th annual horse racing spectacle. Set over two days, Friday 2nd June – Saturday 3rd June 2017, Epsom Derby is recognised by some as the world’s greatest flat race. Ladies day is always the first Friday of June where a multitude of spectator’s flock to the… Read more »
- Oops for Aqua Shard. We certainly found it difficult to book groups in the past so gave up. @gilescoren https://t.co/REh1hBJGBr
- This could make your event planning a lot easier https://t.co/AhOSZwpuZG #corporateevents #eventprofs #teambuilding https://t.co/xOy9M06BXl
- The #Shard is a popular building but surely its not this popular? https://t.co/EqvbprueNt #London #Landmarks https://t.co/eFFiL0NhfZ